Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my family !!!!!!!!

Here I'll tell you about my family's hobbies, interests, and other things you wanted to know about them. For example first I'll do me.=

Isi

Name: Isi Chepi Cricket

Age: 10 and a half

favorite animal: horses

Hobbies: horsemanship,braiding,picking strawberries!!(hehehe :) <--smile )

Interest's: Art of wall painting,basket weaving

Summer Chores: picking up horses poop, feeding horses, picking strawberries.

Winter chores :feeding horses ,picking up horses poop.


Mama
Name: Aylen Kaya Cricket.

Age:34

favorite animal: Moose

Hobbies: painting and braiding

interests: swimminmg

winter and summer chores: cooking dinner and taking care of the children.


Dad

Name : Howi Cricket

Age:42

Favorite animal: Deer

hobbies: riding horses

interests: nothing

winter and summer chores: hunting

My brother

Name: Wapasha Cricket

Age:8

favorite animal:chick

hobbies: " hunting" ( hunting fruits)

Interests: horsemanship

chores: picking corn.

The twins

Names : Doli and Jaki

Ages :4

favorite animal: Horse

Hobbies : playing "house"

Interests: My horse and my dads horse.

(NO CHORES!!!!! :( )


Toddler!

Name : Cha'rissa

Age: 2

hobbies : tiring to do a cartwheel


Baby sis'

Name: Lilyue

age: 8 months

Well thats my family!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment